Technical product designers create a data model based on design specifications prepared by engineers and designers using 3D CAD systems. This means process support during the development of a product, starting with the design specification up to the completed, computer-added virtual product. The focus of your job is on design and construction, calculation, and simulation. This job does not only require extensive knowledge of material technology, production-, assembly- and bonding processes, but also highly professional skills when dealing with shapes and design rules.
This is a three-year apprenticeship.
This is what we expect
- You will soon get your vocational extension certificate (German: Fachoberschulreife),
- have good skills in mathematics, German and English,
- team-mindedness and diligence,
- good technical understanding and manual dexterity
This is what expects you
- Training in basics of design, construction calculation and simulation
- Creation of 3D CAD systems (virtual products)
- Skills in material technology
- Introduction to design rules
- eventual permanent employment after completion of your apprenticeship
- further qualification for technician or Bachelor of Engineering
- numerous professional development options and trainings (professional and personal)
- optimum professional development options
- well-balanced work-life ratio
- the dynamic working environment in a young, future-oriented team
- intensive induction training
- trainee events
- company pension
Vorwerk Autotec GmbH & Co. KG
Obere Lichtenplatzer Straße 336
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A VARIED APPRENTICESHIP?
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION!
Technical product designer | Training / Apprenticeship